Identifying & Closing
Growth Gaps through Customer & Marketplace Insight
What do YOU think?
- Are you concerned that although you're doing well you could
be doing much better?
- Do you think that your company is doing so well that it is
- Are you struggling to reach your revenue targets?
- Are your margins declining?
- Do you feel like competition is intensifying?
- Is it harder to satisfy & retain your customers?
- Are you uncertain about your strategic direction?
The most critical issues underlying these questions
and some of the crippling trends associated with them are Growth
Gaps that prevent sustained growth & profitability. Increasingly,
companies are realizing that to bridge these gaps they must develop
an increased understanding of what their customers need, want,
and most especially, are willing to pay for.
Where are Your Growth Gaps?
The Predictive Consulting Group helps companies appreciate their
true growth potential vs. what their actual growth is and help
them close the gap to grow more dramatically. We can help:
- Clearly identify customer and marketplace points of opportunity
that can be exploited immediately
- Establish corporate, marketing, sales, and product/service
strategies to leverage these clear needs
- Identify the most valuable customers, attract more like them,
and maximize their profitability while simultaneously strengthening
- Create means of involving customers in critical decision-making
processes to ensure product/service success
- Establish proactive communications with customers and the
marketplace through Customer Insight Conduits to obtain
unfettered, unvarnished truth & ensure future growth
Most importantly, we help companies glean customer
insight, make it actionable, and drive change throughout the organization-making
customer insight a competitive advantage that leads to increased
revenue, shortened sales cycles, better products, and improved
What are the Results?
- Increase sales revenues & shorten sales cycles
- Improve prices and margins
- Attract & retain more profitable customers
- Introduce successful products and services
- Achieve effective, sustainable competitive differentiation
- Identify & implement appropriate, customer-focused success
metrics and incentives for continuous improvement
Find Out More
To learn more about growth gap analysis and our approach, read
our overview document.
As well, you are welcome to read our whitepapers and published
articles to learn more.
Is it Right for You?
Growth gap analysis through customer and
market insight isn't for everyone. Some companies don't truly
believe in being driven by their customers. Some are stuck with
the "If we build it, they'll come" mentality.
To see if you customer-centric growth gap analysis
is for you, call the Predictive Consulting Group at (888) 598-1296.